Cycling through the villages around Antigua. Most of the road is flat so it is not difficult and is focused on knowing the traditions, products and local craftsmen.
You will visit:
- San Pedro Las Huertas: Colonial churh and central plaza.
- San Juan del Obispo: Main churh and First residence of the Archbishop of Guatemala.
Ciudad Vieja: It was the second capital of Guatemala before it was transfer to Antigua because natural disasters destruction.
Finca Valhala: Macadamia nut production
San Antonio: indigenous town, handmade textiles & local traditions
- Antigua Guatemala
- Meeting point will be at Maya World Tour office in Antigua Guatemala.
- This activity lasts 4 hours.
- Visiting time in each town may change.